Senior Director, Partnerships and Alliances
enosix is challenging the perception of enterprise integration for SAP ERP. The COVID pandemic has accelerated manufacturer’s desire to transform their customer experiences and internal processes digitally. SAP data, buried in legacy SAP ERP systems is required to optimize a customer’s interaction with relevant data at the right time. This puts SAP ERP data at the center of this movement! Systems of engagement, such as Salesforce, sell their solutions and then rely on partners to integrate the back-end SAP. Partners are what drive enosix’s growth playing the key role in the future of the company!
enosix is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Director of Partnerships and Alliances to join our growing team. In this key role, you will be responsible growing and maintaining our relationship with Salesforce and its ecosystem of SIs. Check it out below:
The Responsibilities and Vision:
· Relationship Management
o Establish, manage, and foster strong executive relationships between enosix and Salesforce.
o Create awareness, exposure and education throughout the targeted areas of Salesforce like CPQ, B2B Commerce, and Manufacturing.
o Work with enosix and Salesforce leaders to understand and track key criteria & KPIs for the alliance and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship. Maintain the strategic Salesforce alliance plan to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting approach, top priorities, our capabilities and financial goals for the alliance.
o The individual in this role wakes up and thinks, “How am I going to achieve more leads from Salesforce and its ecosystems of SIs today?”
o Build upon the enosix ‘brand’ within Salesforce as the ‘go to’ integration partner for CPQ, B2B, and Manufacturing projects.
o Collaborate with sales team to create new business opportunities through partnerships and alliances.
· Communications and Knowledge Management
o Manage all aspects of alliance communications, in close collaboration with your counterparts at Salesforce, where appropriate.
o Ensure that key wins are recorded, tracked and communicated to team.
o Help craft our top-level message to Salesforce and SI partners.
o Partner with our marketing team to drive our brand recognition through targeted marketing into our alliance channels.
o Channel Communications including customer ‘win’ stories, webinars, AppExchange listings, and other content.
o Attend trade shows and networking events.
Requirements and Skills:
· 4+ years in a partnership and alliances role
· 2+ years in the Salesforce ecosystem; experience with the Manufacturing and/or CPQ teams at Salesforce is a plus
· SAP ecosystem experience a plus
· Ability to present and explain our solutions and capabilities to resonate with different audiences (Salesforce AEs, SEs, prospects, etc.)
· Experience establishing and nurturing SI relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem
· Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams (sales, marketing, product, solution engineering)
· Consistently achieves quarterly and annual quota goals
· Strong communication and relationship management skills
· Competitive compensation packages & eligibility for stock options.
· Everyone needs a vacation. Generous and flexible open PTO policy. We trust our employees.
· Early-stage company culture but big company benefits: Health, dental, and vision benefits, LTD, STD, 401(k) eligibility
· Growth: Opportunity to get in with a global company from the ground up.
· Influence: The ability to make key decisions and see your impact immediately.
· Prime location: We are super flexible and fully remote. Whatever you see as your perfect location is ours too!
· Choose your setup: PC or Mac